The PRC Enterprise Cost Risk Analysis is a customizable web-based solution for simulating estimate cost and determining cost contingency, cost drivers, and risk hotspots. The key to a good risk analysis is good inputs. The software cannot be a roadblock to success. Good risk software should be easy on the end user.. Monte Carlo simulation is already a complex. The software should simplify the process.
The PRC Enterprise Cost Risk Analysis product can seamlessly import files from Microsoft Project, Excel, and Primavera P6 with the click of a button. Templates make doing scenario modelling and cost-benefit analysis quick and easy.
PRC Software provides free training and unlimited support. We can help you in our office, your office, or remotely to ensure successful implementations.
- Database Backend – consolidate your analyses instead of working on standalone files
- Simple – No confusing interfaces
- Templates – Run scenarios quickly and easily to isolate the impact of risks
- Training – We will train and support the entire time as often as needed
- Inputs – MS Excel, MS Project and Primavera P6
- Outputs – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and PDF reports
- Risk Register – Integration with your risk register ensure a thorough analysis